As warmer weather rolls around, you could be thinking, is an AC tune-up worth it in Anaheim? Especially if your air conditioning unit is recently purchased or was working well last summer.
Here’s one approach to think about it. You wouldn’t buy a brand-new car and never expect to schedule any work for it, such as putting in fresh oil or getting new tires.
The same affects your AC. It’s a piece of equipment that uses fuel and has moving components. Like a car, it can develop leaks and its moving parts can malfunction.
Having your unit inspected yearly by a Eco Fresh HVAC Inc. professional can help find little problems before they lead to large breakdowns. (And cause your equipment to stop working!)
6 Reasons to Tune Up Your AC in the Spring
- It keeps your system clean. Since your cooling system is placed outdoors, it’s more inclined to having a buildup of dirt, leaves and other yard debris, which can negatively impact your unit’s efficiency. While you can follow our how to clean your AC guide, we recommend calling a professional to take care of delicate internal pieces.
- It keeps your system efficient. Dirt and yard refuse that collect within your equipment can force it to work harder and decrease airflow. Both these problems can cause increased energy consumption—and a more expensive utility bill!
- It could extend your system’s life span. A clean AC is an efficient one and might even help it last longer. That’s money that you’ll keep on your monthly electricity expenses and over the years, as you won’t have to replace your equipment as quickly.
- It helps find minor problems before they lead to large, expensive problems. During professional AC maintenance, your specialist will carefully inspect components and carry out a cycle of AC performance checks. These detailed processes often allow us to find troubles before they turn into major problems that result in an expensive repair bill.
- It helps guarantee stress-free comfort throughout the warmest days. After your equipment is maintained, you’ll have peace of mind realizing your equipment is set to deliver worry-free air. Even on the most humid days. It’s one of the best approaches to keep your air conditioner from failing.
- It keeps your warranty in place. Most manufacturers expect seasonal maintenance to keep your warranty valid. Without this work, your system is vulnerable to early meltdowns and decreased efficiency.
What Does AC Maintenance Involve?
A premium AC service should have an examination and maintenance work from an experienced HVAC specialist. Here’s some of the things we’ll do:
We’ll inspect the following areas and components:
- Full system condition
- Start-up progression
- Thermostat settings
- Air filter
- Blower pieces and airflow
- Electrical connections
- Condenser coil
- Safety components
- Supply and return temperature
- Refrigerant pressure
- Condensate drains
This is just a segment of the work we’ll complete:
- Install new air filters
- Secure electrical connections
- Verify electrical flow
- Lubricate moving parts
- Unclog condensate drains
- Clean condenser coil
Book Your AC Maintenance Right Away with Eco Fresh HVAC Inc.
This week is the best time to request your AC maintenance! Give our Eco Fresh HVAC Inc. pros a ring at 714-855-1717 or contact us online to book your appointment. Before we visit your residence, be sure to check our exclusive offers for savings on your approaching tune-up.